Sunday, December 7, 2014

My Lovable Girl

On my previous blog I wrote specifically towards My Lovable Girl's love triangle and parts of the plot within the character introductions, but this post will be more directed towards the summary and plots and how everyone eventually ends up being tangled in one another plots. To be honest I didn't think this drama was as good as it could have been. I felt like the story line should've been more clear and they could've made the plot a little less predictable because throughout the drama many of the events were easily predicted. But I don't know, this was just my point of view towards the drama, and I'm sure many of you would've thought the opposite of me, so I will respect each and everyone's opinion about this drama!
u11

The basic plot of the drama is that it begins with Hyun Wook (Rain)  who is the CEO of a talent agency that trains idols and young scouts on how to become famous pop stars and celebs. He's a brilliant composer/producer who on the outside looks/seems cold heart but once broken out of his comfort zone and once people got to know him he is a sensitive and kind hearted person. He lives in great difficulty bearing the loss of his ex-girlfriend who died in a car crash that he witnessed 3 years before and still blamed himself for her death because they had an argument that he caused in the first place.


A few years after that, Se Na (Krystal Jung) arrives in Seoul in hopes of pursuing a music-composing career and meets Hyun Wook who helps her achieve it. And within that time period she begins to fall in love with him and after a while he starts to fall in love with her, but then feels guilty because of her sister's death. As the story continues we meet many different people who are associated with both Hyun Wook and Se Na. We meet Shi Woo, who is part of the great Infinite Power group, Hae Yoon, who is Hyun Wook's acquaintance but later becomes his secretary and has a secret crush for him, and Jae Young, who is AnA's best composer/producer and get's real competitive towards Se Na when she enters the company and he also take most of the Infinite Power group with him when he leaves the company after being defeated by Se Na's musical talent. (401 words)

1 comment:

  1. I liked how well put your introduction because explained your thoughts on this topic.

    ReplyDelete